New to ROISD?
Welcome to Red Oak ISD! On this page, you can find enrollment information for new students, school supply lists, dress code policy, & other helpful links.
If you have any questions, please contact your child's school or ROISD Administration at 972-617-2941.
Proof of Residency
NEW BEGINNING IN 2019-2020, ALL RETURNING AND NEW STUDENTS must provide Proof of residency documentation as part of the registration process. ROISD defines current documentation as anything within the last 30 calendar days. At the time of enrollment, the parent or legal guardian must present Proof of Residency in the Attendance Zone of the school where they are seeking enrollment in the form of one or more of the following:
- Current water, electricity, or gas bill (no telephone bills) indicating address and the parent/guardian's name
- The most recent tax receipt indicating home ownership
- A current lease or rental agreement
- Other timely documents that indicate location of residence, as approved by the campus principal
- A copy of parent or legal guardian's current Texas Driver's License or Government issued ID. The name and address on current Driver's License or Government ID must match the name and address on the proof of residency presented.
Visit Residency Requirements site for additional information.
School Zone Locator
The School Zone Locator tool allows Red Oak ISD residents to type in their physical address to see exactly what elementary they are residentially zoned to attend. The tool also allows you to zoom into a neighborhood and click on a specific lot to find the same information. If an address is entered outside of Red Oak ISD boundary lines, the system will not indicate a zoned campus.
New Student Enrollment
While the district does not have an open enrollment policy, there are clearly defined avenues for students to join our Hawk Family! Some are state-mandated and others are locally defined. Visit Methods of Enrollment for more information.
If you already have a child in Red Oak ISD, you can add them to your existing Family Access account. Please do not create a new one.
For students brand new to Red Oak ISD, they must live within the attendance boundaries and meet state age and health requirements. A student is required to attend school in the attendance zone in which the family resides.