ROISD COVID HEALTH FALL 2022
Red Oak ISD follows all state and local health guidelines regarding COVID. Please visit the links to guiding agencies below:
- Texas Education Agency - https://tea.texas.gov/texas-schools/health-safety-discipline/covid/coronavirus-covid-19-support-and-guidance
- US Health and Human Services - https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/index.html
Please visit the updated 2022-2023 Process Maps below for ROISD guidelines
Red Oak ISD will begin the 2022-23 school year with no restrictions on visitors, volunteers, or student travel. All guests will be required to show a photo ID which will be scanned through our Raptor system. Volunteers will complete a background check before they can begin volunteering.
Please respect the safety measures in place at all facilities.
- Visible ID badges
- Secondary students' backpacks MUST be clear; elementary preferred
- Visitors MUST enter through the main office only
- Do not prop doors or knock for access at locations other than the main office
- Clear bag policy for all extra-curricular events
ESSER FUNDING OVERVIEW