- From close of school - 6:00 p.m.
- Available for students in kinder-5th grade
- Homework assistance
- Lesson plans designed for character development and open-ended learning
- Hands-on activities to increase the children's desire to explore
- Knowledgeable staff members
- Teacher to student ratio 1:17
- STEM curriculum molded to fit the mind and build the capabilities of children
- Outside programs to peak interest in varying areas
- Community building opportunities
- Located in the elementary school to maintain familiarity and create new and lasting friendships
- Full Time - $75.00 per week
- Part Time - $60.00 (3 days or less)
- Families with multiple siblings - discount of $5 per week for each additional child
- We accept Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for qualifying families through the childcare subsidy program which helps families with childcare expenses.
Register online for After the Bell using MSB Activities.
To get started:
- Go to MySchoolBucks website to create an account and add your student(s).
- Visit the MSB Activities website to log in with MySchoolBucks username and password.
- Pick a program and complete your registration.
- Receive alerts when program fees are due and quickly pay through MySchoolBucks.
- Once online registration is received, an email will be sent with required Childcare Licensing Enrollment paperwork.