The Red Oak Independent School District is not a cookie cutter design for education. In our district, you will find teachers, administrators, and staff who are focused on meeting the needs of every student. Our staff family is encouraged to be leaders in their discipline and think outside of the box to benefit students.
Some of the exciting programs that we offer at the secondary level include our associate degree program called Hawk Scholars Academy and the establishment of Texas State Technical College just a few hundred yards away from Red Oak High School. Our middle and high school students also benefit from one of the broadest offerings of extracurricular activities, fine arts and athletics that you will find.
Elementary families share that they most appreciate the family atmosphere that our schools boast. As a growing district, this is very important to us. Our young students also enjoy many enrichment clubs and after-school care at their home campuses.
Red Oak ISD is blessed with a supportive community that truly cares about the successes of each school and every single student. Whether you are new to the area or not, you will not find it difficult to see why pride in Red Oak ISD is deep and everlasting. Go Hawks!
Affiliations / Boards
- Member - Texas Association of School Administrators (TASA)
- Member - American Association of School Personnel Administrators (AASPA)
- Member - Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO)
- Member - Texas Association of School Personnel Administrators (TASPA)
- Board Member - Texas Music Educators Association (TMEA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Stephen F. Austin University
- Master's Degree of Education, Counseling and Student Services - University of North Texas
- Doctorate of Education, Educational Leadership and Administration - University of North Texas