Red Oak High School Graduation 2021
Red Oak High School
Class of 2021 Graduation
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Globe Life Field in Arlington (new stadium)
Senior Packet Pick-Up and Tickets
Later in May, seniors will have a packet pick up which will include tickets, programs, cords or collars, etc.
Seniors (or their parent) must sign for the items.
All 2021 Graduates will receive ten (10) tickets for graduation - ALL tickets will be general admission for the 2021 ceremony. If you do not need, ten please return any extra tickets to the high school as soon as possible after pick up. If you need additional tickets, follow the request process that will be sent out by the high school. We anticipate being able to fill most reasonable additional requests.
Josten's Rep for Graduation Caps and Gowns
To Order Your Cap and Gown and Graduation Products In Person
Jostens Student Center
106 N 6th Street, Midlothian, TX 76065
Monday – Thursday 2-5 p.m.
Or complete the attached forms and email them in:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: 972-723-8558
- Website: www.hallsrecognition.com Red Oak page - Hallsrecognition: Red Oak High School
Josten's Link for Senior 2021 and Graduation Items
Red Oak High School Graduation Guidelines
ROISD graduation stoles allowed:
- White Collar: NHS
- Gold Stole: Hawks Scholars
- Silver Stole: National Technical Honor Society
- Blue/Gold Stole: NJROTC
ROISD graduation cords allowed:
- Gold Cord: Distinguished achievement
- Silver Cord: Foundation with endorsement
- Blue/Yellow Cord: AP Capstone
- Teal Cord: STUCO
- Royal blue and gold Cord: Thespian society honor cords
Types of shoes allowed:
- Boys are to wear dark, solid color shoes
- Girls are to wear neutral solid-colored shoes.
- Dress shoes only – NO FLIP FLOPS or HOUSE SHOES or SNEAKERS
- Students’ hair, including facial hair, shall be clean, neatly cut and/or combed so as to be kept out of the eyes. Unnatural hair coloring that may cause a substantial disruption (Example orange, pink, blue, yellow, etc.) is prohibited.
Expectations for behavior
- All students participating in the commencement exercise at the Globe Life Field in Arlington (new stadium) MUST be present and participate in the practice. This is a necessity for planning and making the ceremony a serene and dignified event. Students not in appropriate school dress or exhibiting behavior that is a violation of the code of conduct at the practice will not be allowed to participate; therefore, they will lose the opportunity to participate in the ceremony. At the practice, we will cover all expectations such as when you receive your diploma, please stand and turn toward the camera for a picture. Refrain from any hand signs, gestures, or signals, or any other behavior that takes away from this once-in-a-lifetime, dignified moment.
- All students must arrive by 7:00 p.m. (1 hour prior) to participate in the ceremony and should report to the holding area for final instructions.
- We will have staff members present to help with gowns, caps, and any other clothing issues.
- The “mortar board” style graduation cap is to be worn flat on the top of the head. Writing or messages on any of the clothing is not appropriate. No decoration's on the graduation cap.
- Students will only wear Honor Cords and stoles denoting outstanding achievements in academics they have earned. The wearing of homemade, commercial ones is strictly prohibited.
- Students who are not dressed appropriately or come to the ceremony in violation of the ROISD code of conduct will not be allowed to participate. Our staff will help monitor before and during the ceremony.
- Commencement Information
- Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Number of Tickets: 10
- Student arrival time: 7:00 PM
- Commencement Practice: Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. in the Performing Arts Center (Students Only and Mandatory). If students do not attend they will not be allowed to participate in the Commencement ceremony.
Caps and gowns
- Heath Hall
- Halls Recognition website
This is a special video announcement by the Red Oak ISD School Board and Superintendent for the ROHS Class of 2021.
We are excited to share this special news with you and many more details will be coming in the spring!