Notice of Employee Responsibility
ROISD provides employees with the resources to become informed about their benefits. It is the employee's responsibility to understand and ensure your benefits are correct.
Protecting your family and assets is an important and complicated task. Red Oak ISD offers you a comprehensive benefits package to achieve this goal. Click the links below to access Red Oak ISD Employee Benefits website, the central source for all your benefit needs, and other useful links.
- TRS Active Care website
- BCBSTX-TRS Active Care Plan
- Blue Access for Members
- BCBSTX Provider Search Tool
- Caremark-TRS Active Care (Prescriptions)
- TRS Scott & White Health Plan
- Scott & White Health Plan Provider Search
Texas School Health Benefits Program (TSHBP)
- Texas School Health Benefits Program
- TSHBP Provider Search
- TSHBP Medication Search
- 90 Degree Benefits Account Access
For questions, contact
Benefits & Leave Coordinator
972-617-2941 ext 4173
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June 3 - July 30
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information: