Assessment & Accountability Services
Assessment & Accountability Services is responsible for all State assessments from grades K-12 and reporting results.
- To provide data-informed feedback to students so that they can analyze what they have learned and what they still have to learn for a particular course, grade level, or bundle of instruction.
- To provide data-informed feedback to parents about the academic progress of their child in our school system.
- To provided data-informed feedback to teachers about students’ learning so that delivery methods can be enhanced to create more effective teaching and learning.
- To provide data-informed feedback to administrators and the Curriculum/Instruction Department regarding the effectiveness of curriculum and curriculum delivery.
- To ensure that all required training and best practices are communicated and followed by the district staff during State assessments.
Assessment & Accountability
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June 3 - July 30
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Red Oak ISD
109 W. Red Oak Rd.
PO Box 9000
Red Oak, TX 75145