Pre-K & Kinder 2-Step
Step 1: Register ONLINE
- Please review the website for Pre-K eligibility - ROISD will have full-day Pre-K at all campuses in 2021-22 until at capacity.
- If full-day slots fill up, ROISD will offer additional half-day slots.
- Pre-K Registration will be time-stamped when completed online and slots will filled first-come, first-served.
- Kinder is open to all students age 5 on or before Sept. 1.
- Computers are available at campuses if needed.
Step 2: In-Person Appointments
- The campus will contact you to make an appointment to bring necessary documentation to campus or complete testing.
- Pre-K parents must bring verification of eligibility - income or foster care verification, military ID, etc. See website for list.
- Language testing will be scheduled at the home campus.
Online registration opens Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 8 a.m.
Red Oak ISD plans to offer full-day Pre-K to qualified students in both English and Dual Language. Registration for the 2021-22 full-day program will be first-come, first-serve for both English and Dual Language programs. While we will attempt to place all full-day students in their neighborhood school, the Pre-K program will overflow to other campuses based on numbers, on a first-come-first-served basis; and then half-day offerings if all full-day slots are filled. All elementary campuses will have computers available to assist with enrollment. Please enroll online at New Student Enrollment.