Pre-K Enrollment for 2023-24
Step 1: Register ONLINE
- Please review the website for Pre-K eligibility - ROISD will have full-day Pre-K at all campuses in 2023-24 until at capacity.
- If slots fill up, ROISD will offer additional slots as feasible, at campuses with space.
- Pre-K Registration will be time-stamped when completed online and slots will fill first-come, first-served.
- Kindergarten is open to all students age 5 on or before Sept. 1.
- Computers are available at campuses if needed for registration.
Step 2: In-Person Appointments
- The district will contact you to make an intake appointment for any additional documentation and/or to complete any required testing.
- Pre-K parents must provide verification of eligibility - income or foster care verification, military ID, etc. See the website for the list or eligibility.
- Language testing will be scheduled at the Education Service Center (Administration).
Online enrollment opens Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at 6 p.m.
Red Oak ISD plans to offer full-day Pre-K to qualified students in both English and Dual Language. Enrollment for the 2023-24 full-day program will be first-come, first-served for both English and Dual Language programs. While we will attempt to place all students in their neighborhood school, the Pre-K program will overflow to other campuses based on numbers, on a first-come-first-served basis. All elementary campuses will have computers available to assist with enrollment. Please enroll online at New Student Enrollment.