Red Oak ISD administrative staff developed Campus and District Improvement Plans. The plans focuses on four major goals:
- Academics: Develop critical thinkers that will transcend college and career goals by excelling in the 4 Talons.
- Human Resources: Intentional progress to hire and retain high-quality staff to ensure best learning.
- Finance: Maintain fiscal stewardship and accountability to ensure financial stability and transparency.
- Growth, Facilities, Security: Prioritize and allocate resources to ensure safety and security and appropriate facilities.
- Communications: Ensure District is connected to the community in partnerships to further student success while communicating transparently and effectively.
Using a comprehensive needs assessment and data reports, the staff developed campus and district plans that includes objectives, strategies, persons responsible, timelines, and evaluation benchmark.
Campus & District Improvement Plans
Plans for the 2023-2024 school year
Plans for the 2022-2023 school year
By policy and practice, the Board only approves District & Campus Goals and Objectives which were approved at the October Board Meeting. The plans are continually reviewed and revised throughout the year. The posted plans are the working documents for the District & Campus Improvement Plans.
*2021-2022 Formative Plan