The purpose of the end-of-course (EOC) assessments is to measure students’ academic performance in core high school courses and to become part of the graduation requirements which began with the freshman class of 2011–2012.
Once EOC scores have been made available to Red Oak High School, the scores should be available to parents through Skyward Family Access. Hard copies of the student scores may be picked up at Red Oak High School Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Spring 2021 EOC results will be available on the following dates:
- April STAAR EOCs English I and English II: 6/15/21
- April STAAR EOCs Algebra I, Biology, US History: 6/1/21
- May STAAR EOCs Algebra I, Biology, US History: 6/15/21
You can access student STAAR & EOC scores in the TEXAS ASSESSMENT STUDENT DATA PORTAL
- Go to the TEXAS ASSESSMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM website
- If you know your child’s Unique Student Access Code, follow the directions to enter that code and the birthdate, and then click LOG IN TO STUDENT PORTAL.
- Click OKAY if prompted. Results should display from all state testing.
- The Unique Student Access Code is on the bottom of your student result forms from previous tests. You can also call your campus office and receive the code after identity verification.
- If you do NOT know your child’s Unique Student Access code, click the small Arrow that states FIND MY ACCESS CODE.
- Enter your child’s first name, their SSN or “S” (State Provided” identification number, and birthdate. Then click GO.
- The Unique Student Access code will populate automatically. Click GO again.
If you prefer a hard copy of your child’s report before school begins, please contact your campus office.
OPTIONAL ACCESS TO STAAR AND EOC RESULTS
You may access your student’s scores by logging into your Skyward Family Access account.
Instructions: How to Access Scores via Skyward Family Access
How to Read the Confidential Student Report
Your student will receive a confidential student report for each EOC test that he/she took.
If the student report had a “YES” under the words “Satisfactory Performance “, your student passed that test and has met the requirements for graduation for that particular test. If the student report had a “NO” under the words “Satisfactory Performance”, your student did not pass that test and must take it until he/she passes.
A “Yes” in the Minimum column does not mean that your student passed the test. We highly recommend that your student retest until he/she gets a “Yes” under the words “Satisfactory Performance”
Writing and Reading are two different tests. If your student received a “Yes” under the words “Satisfactory Performance” on only one of the two tests or on neither of them, your student needs to retake the test that says “No”.
Parents can check the ROHS website-Student Assessment for information or call 972-617-3535 ext. 6043.