Hawk Healthy Fitness
The City of Red Oak has opened the Live Oak Fitness Center for ROISD employee use. Attached are documents needed for you to complete, read and understand before you use the facility.
To gain access you must complete the attached agreement and return it to Jen Spoor, the ROISD Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CORO Fitness Center Agreement
- CORO Fitness Center Guidelines
- CORO Health Check QR Code-LO Fitness Center
Once you submit the agreement your application will be processed and you will be contacted when your ID is active to gain access to the facility. Once you have gym access, you don't need to sign up, just show up! The gym is located at the old Red Oak Junior High Field House between the old ROJH and Acorn on Live Oak Street in Red Oak. Look for a gravel driveway leading to the facility.
This is the City of Red Oak’s facility and we are GUESTS, if you violate any of their guidelines your badge access will be denied.
City of Red Oak Fitness Center
The Live Oak Fitness Center is open to City and ROISD employees and limited to immediate family members of employees while accompanied by City or ROISD employees.
Hours of Operation: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Monday-Friday (Use outside of this time range must be pre-approved by City Management.)
- Employees shall have a signed Facility Use Agreement on file with Jen Spoor.
- Everyone must check in at the check-in table and use the temperature scanner to check each person’s temperature as well as a smartphone to scan the check-in questionnaire QR code. This is a requirement due to COVID. This is a monitored requirement and failure to complete this step will result in the employee privilege of using the facility being suspended or revoked.
- The Fitness Center is unsupervised; you are exercising at your own risk. You should see your family physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Wear appropriate exercise attire at all times. A shirt must be worn to cover the upper body. Shorts must be a reasonable length. Non-marking athletic shoes are also required. Casual clothing is not allowed. No articles of clothing with zippers or rivets. No open-toed shoes, open-backed shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes are allowed.
- Locker rooms are available, but users must bring their own towels, personal hygiene products and locks.
- Please wipe all equipment before and after use.
- Please re-rack all weights after use.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited inside the Fitness Center, with the exception of capped water bottles. All trash must be disposed of in proper receptacles, or removed from the facility when you leave.
- Using a spotter when lifting weights is recommended.
- Collars are to be used at ALL times to secure weights on bars.
- Return all plates and dumbbells to the proper storage rack when finished.
- Dumbbells and weight plates MUST NOT be dropped on the floor for any reason.
- Weight plates are not to be leaned against equipment stands, walls, etc.