Free & Reduced Meals
Safe & Secure
We use the highest level of data encryption available, meaning that your information is always safe and guarded.
Private & Available
Apply online in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The online service is available 24/7 anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection!
Your data is transmitted to the Nutrition Office the same day you apply, allowing for quicker processing so you can receive benefits faster.
No more paper applications to complete and return to the school office! Applying online is so convenient and good for the environment as well!
- Visit the School Lunch App website.
- Follow the easy to use, step-by-step screens to enter student and household information.
- Click “Apply” to submit your application for meal benefits!
Check your status online in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The online service is available 24/7 anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection!
Your application status is typically available within 24-48 hours after submitting your Online Application.
Checking your F&R Status online is so convenient. Just follow the steps below:
- Visit the School Lunch Status website.
- Select your State (Texas) and then your School District (Red Oak ISD).
- Enter the required information.
- Click “Submit” to view your application status!