Red Oak ISD's After School Program
We are located on site at all elementary schools and provide a safe and nurturing environment from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
All programs are based on space availability and parents/guardian must call in advance. After the Bell is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
ROISD After the Bell is a licensed childcare program, available to ROISD students in grades Kinder -5th. The program keeps the students engaged with great activities, academic support, and health and enrichment programs.
Reserve a Spot for 2021-2022
Online: After the Bell Reservation form
Phone: 972-617-4660 ext. 7
* Online Registration will open July 1, 2021
2021-2022 Tuition and Fees
- Full Time - $75.00 per week
- Part Time - $60.00 (3 days or less)
- Families with multiple siblings - discount of $5 per week for each additional child
- We accept Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for qualifying families through the childcare subsidy program which helps families with childcare expenses.
* All fees and policies are subject to change
For more information on the After the Bell program, please contact
After the Bell Coordinator
Phone (972) 617-4660 ext. 7
Director of Child Care Services
Assistant Director of Child Care Services