ROHS Student Council
- Student Council is the link between teachers and administrators in ROISD to share student ideas, interests, and concerns for ROHS.
- We plan school-wide activities, including social events and community projects. We also support all other ROHS groups and help people in need.
- We are active members of the Texas Association of Student Councils (TASC) and are currently serving as the D3 Corresponding Secretary.
StuCo eligibility is open to any current ROHS student. As an open council any student who completes a membership form, pays dues, and maintains good standing will be considered a general member of the ROHS Student Council. Membership forms are located outside Room 158.
2019-2020 Student Council Officers
- President: Sara Assi
- Vice-President: Addison Sumbler
- Communication Secretary: Mia Hernandez
- Recording Secretary: Ellie Davis
- Historians: Gracie Dyess & Aya Soueid
- Treasurers: Dalton Shackelford & Saadi El-Saadi
- Parliamentarian: Jadyn Lampier
“So, who’s in charge?”
- Lead Sponsor: Angela Thomas (email Angela Thomas)
- Co-Sponsors: Andrew Davis & Claudia Moreno
“When do we meet?”
- The third Tuesday of each month in the ROHS Lecture Hall
- 2 meeting options: 7:45 a.m. or 4:15 p.m.
- We have project meetings/activities throughout the month.
“How do I know what’s going on?”
- Sign up for our remind messages by texting @stucorohs to 81010