ROHS Student Council
- Student Council is the link between teachers and administrators in ROISD to share student ideas, interests, and concerns for ROHS.
- We plan school-wide activities, including social events and community projects. We also support all other ROHS groups and help people in need.
- We are active members of the Texas Association of Student Councils (TASC).
StuCo eligibility is open to any current ROHS student. As an open council any student who completes a membership form, pays dues, and maintains good standing will be considered a general member of the ROHS Student Council. Membership forms are located outside Room 158.
2019-2020 Student Council Officers
- President: Sara Assi
- Vice-President: Addison Sumbler
- Communication Secretary: Mia Hernandez
- Recording Secretary: Ellie Davis
- Historians: Gracie Dyess & Aya Soueid
- Treasurers: Dalton Shackelford & Saadi El-Saadi
- Parliamentarian: Jadyn Lampier
“So, who’s in charge?”
- Lead Sponsor: Angela Thomas (email Angela Thomas)
- Co-Sponsors: Andrew Davis & Claudia Moreno
“When do we meet?”
- The third Tuesday of each month in the ROHS Lecture Hall
- 2 meeting options: 7:45 a.m. or 4:15 p.m.
- We have project meetings/activities throughout the month.
“How do I know what’s going on?”
- Sign up for our remind messages by texting @stucorohs to 81010
If you are unable to view the calendar, please click to access the Student Council event calendar in new window.