ROHS Student Council
- Student Council is the link between teachers and administrators in ROISD to share student ideas, interests, and concerns for ROHS.
- We plan school-wide activities, including social events and community projects. We also support all other ROHS groups and help people in need.
- We are active members of the Texas Association of Student Councils (TASC).
- We are the TASC District III President representative.
- We are the TASC State Secretary representative/
StuCo eligibility is open to any current ROHS student. As an open council any student who completes a membership form, pays dues, and maintains good standing will be considered a general member of the ROHS Student Council. Members are required to maintain at least 6 points every 6 weeks. Points are earned through Student Council activities and fundraisers. 6 points is equivalent to 2 hours of service with Student Council. Opportunities for points will be available for both online and in person learners. Online membership forms are available through the following site: ROHS Student Council Online Membership Form
2021-2022 Student Council Officers
- President - Jose Moreno
- Vice-president - Saadi El-Saadi
- Communications Secretary - Lauren Starling
- Recording Secretary - Nicole Davis
- Parliamentarian - Gabriela Martinez
- Treasurer/Historians - Kevin Martinez & Grace Nodado
“So, who’s in charge?”
- Lead Sponsor: Angela Thomas (email Angela Thomas)
- Co-Sponsors: Andrew Davis & Claudia Moreno
“When do we meet?”
- The third Tuesday of each month in the ROHS Lecture Hall
- 2 meeting options: 7:45 a.m. or 4:15 p.m.
- A zoom broadcast will be live during the meeting for virtual learners
- We have project meetings/activities throughout the month.
“How do I know what’s going on?”
- Sign up for our remind messages by texting @stucorohs or @stucorohs2 to 81010
If you are unable to view the calendar, please click to access the Student Council event calendar in new window.