Project Graduation 2019
Class of 2019 Bonfire
January 19, 2019
7 - 10 PM
139 Pedigree in Red Oak
The bonfire is a community service project. And each person will need to bring 3 can goods for entry.
The Red Oak High School Class of 2019 Parent Committee seeks to assist the Red Oak High School Seniors by providing financial assistance for Senior activities and events where the normal school budget is not adequate. By providing such support, the intent is to encourage student interest & participation in all Senior activities, which ultimately makes the completion of their Senior year at Red Oak High School a more enriching experience.
Review the presentation given during Senior Parent Meeting on September 24
Parents and students are welcome!
- April 21 - deadline to order 2019 Graduation Yard Sign. Download Senior Yard Sign Order Form.
- May 28 - Class of 2019 Graduation starting 7 p.m. at UTA College Park Center. Visit the Graduation 2019 website for more information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the following:
- President - Linda Hicks: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President - Amber Heine: email@example.com
- Vice President - Paige Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Relations - Katherine McCoy: email@example.com
- Secretary - Amanda Torres: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Beverly Lincks: email@example.com
- Membership - Jana Hayden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraiser Chair - Lesa Monk: email@example.com
Parents and students sign up for REMIND US to receive notifications through text.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for upcoming information.