Project Graduation 2021
Red Oak High School Class of 2021 Baccalaureate will be held on Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 3:00 PM at the Sheaffer Center Auditorium at SAGU Campus located at 1260 Savell Circle in Waxahachie.
Come celebrate during this student-led inspirational service, as we honor and encourage our graduates. The Baccalaureate is sponsored by ROHS Project Graduation 2021. Seniors should arrive at 2:30 PM in cap and gown. Masks are required.
Senior Casino Night
Project Graduation 2021 is hosting a Senior Casino Night on June 3, 2021 from 12:30 - 6:00 AM. There will be cash and prizes. It will be held at ROMS Auditorium in Red Oak. Price is $30 at the door. Project Graduation Members get in free!
The Red Oak High School Class of 2021 Parent Committee seeks to assist the Red Oak High School Seniors by providing financial assistance for Senior activities and events where the normal school budget is not adequate. By providing such support, the intent is to encourage student interest & participation in all Senior activities, which ultimately makes the completion of their Senior year at Red Oak High School a more enriching experience.
- For those that ordered Senior Signs, they will be displayed at Baccalaureate and will be available to take home that day after event.
Cap and Gowns
- Cap and Gown pick up was at high school on April 13th and 14th. If they were not picked up, you can contact to make alternate arrangements.
- May 1st - Red Oak High School – Tickets on sale now!
- Sunday, May 16th / SAGU - Waxahachie
- Free for all ROHS 2021 Seniors
Project Graduation Casino Night
- June 3 @ 12:30 AM - 6:00 AM at ROMS (Graduation Night)
- Free for Project Graduation Members / Non-members will pay fee
- Location - Red Oak Middle School Auditorium
- Food, Casino, Cash Cube, Games, etc. will be available.
- Prizes - approx. $10,000 in prizes available to participants
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President - Karen Anderson
- Co-President - Candee Lutrick
- Publicity - Laura Kelly
- Secretary - Porsha Menefee
- Treasurer - Kerri Shackelford
- Membership - Jessica Guerrero
- Fundraiser Chair - Araceli Barajas