After the Bell
Red Oak ISD's After School Program
We are located on site at all elementary schools and provide a safe and nurturing environment from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
All programs are based on space availability and parents/guardian must call in advance. After the Bell is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
ROISD After the Bell is a licensed childcare program, available to ROISD students in grades Kinder -5th. The program keeps the students engaged with great activities, academic support, and health and enrichment programs.
2020 Tuition and Fees
Effective August 20, 2020 - May 28, 2021 the rates for After the Bell are:
- Full Time Charge $75.00 per week
- Part Time Charge $60.00 (3 days or less)
- Yearly Registration $25.00
Register online for After the Bell using MSB Activities. To get started:
- Go to MySchoolBucks website to create an account and add your student(s).
- Visit the MSB Activities website to log in with MySchoolBucks username and password.
- Pick a program and complete your registration.
- Receive alerts when program fees are due and quickly pay through MySchoolBucks.
- After the Bell operations are open 3:00 -6:00 p.m. on all school days except early release days.
For more information on the After the Bell program, please contact
After the Bell Coordinator
Phone (972) 617-4660 ext. 7
Director of Child Care Services
Assistant Director of Child Care Services