- Walkers from Magnolia Farms will enter through the gym door.
- Walkers from Sunset Strip will enter through the front doors.
- All students will be dropped off in the front of the school using the lane closet to the school.
- For safety reasons, the second lane will be blocked off from 7:00 a.m. - 7:40 a.m. Please go around the building as indicated on the map below.
- If you arrive after 7:40 a.m. you will have to walk your child in and sign them in.
Parents in the building
- After the first week, parents must check in at the front office and sign - in before leaving the front office area. Please provide your I.D. each time you are checking in the front office. You must be scanned through our Raptor Security System and receive a badge.
- No parents will be allowed back to the classrooms after 7:40 a.m.
Dismissal is an extremely important part of our day. We want to ensure the safest and most efficient process to end each day at RPS. If you need to change the way your child goes home, please call and let the office know by 2:00 p.m. This gives us plenty of time to inform the student and the teacher and ensure that your child gets home safely.
- Students walking to Sunset Strip will be walked out the front door and walked across the parking lot towards Sunset Strip.
- Students walking to Magnolia Farms will be walked to the back fence/edge of school property.
- Every family will receive two car tags for each student. Car tags must be visible from the window. All students must be picked up using the two lanes closest to the school. If you have misplaced your car tag, you MUST park and come inside with your I.D. NO EXCEPTIONS. For replacement/extra tags, please contact Nicole Sebring. They are $.50 each. Students will be called and walked to your car. Please wait for the adult directing traffic in front of the school and at the stop signs.
Traffic Guide Video