After the Bell
Red Oak ISD's After School Program
We are located on site at all elementary schools and provide a safe and nurturing environment from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
All programs are based on space availability and parents/guardian must call in advance. After the Bell is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
ROISD After the Bell is a licensed childcare program, available to ROISD students in grades Kinder -5th. The program keeps the students engaged with great activities, academic support, and health and enrichment programs.
To learn more about the ROISD's after school program visit the After the Bell website.
Reserve a Spot for 2022-2023
Online: After the Bell Reservation form
Phone: 972-617-4660 ext. 7
* Online Registration will open July 1, 2022
2022-2023 Tuition and Fees
- Full Time - $75.00 per week
- Part Time - $60.00 (3 days or less)
- Families with multiple siblings - discount of $5 per week for each additional child
- We accept Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for qualifying families through the childcare subsidy program which helps families with childcare expenses.
* All fees and policies are subject to change
For more information on the After the Bell program, please contact
After the Bell Coordinator
Phone (972) 617-4660 ext. 7
Director of Child Care Services
Assistant Director of Child Care Services