After the Bell
Red Oak ISD's After School Program
We are located on site at all elementary schools and provide a safe and nurturing environment from school dismissal unit 6:00 p.m.
All programs are based on space availability and parents/guardian must call in advance. After the Bell is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
After the the Bell rates:
- Full-Time: Monday through Friday is $65 weekly
- Part-Time: Minimum of 3 scheduled days is $54 weekly
- Drop-In: Daily providing space is available is $23 daily
- Child Care Services available for qualifying families through subsidized child care, which helps those who are employed and are low wage earners to become self-sufficient.
- Families with multiple children in the program full time will receive a $5 weekly discount off their total tuition.
Hours of Operation:
- 3:10 - 6:00 p.m. for Kindergarten-5th Grade
- The child care center coincides with the school district calendar. Also, care will be provided on early release days at no additional cost.
- The child care center is not open in the summer months.
After the Bell Highlights:
- Dedicated homework time
- Fun and fitness activities
- Activity centers are designed to allow children to explore and develop interests
- All staff are certified in First Aid and CPR
- Staff to student ration of 1:17
For more information on the After the Bell program, please contact
After the Bell Coordinator
Phone (972) 617-4660 ext. 7
Director of Child Care Services
Assistant Director of Child Care Services