ROISD Grab & Go Meal Program
Red Oak ISD announces its participation in the COVID-19 SFSP food service with a Grab & Go Program. Under this program, nutritious breakfast & lunches will be provided FREE OF CHARGE to all children ages 18 and under at the following sites beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm and will continue as long as schools remain closed.
- Eastridge Elementary – 725 E. Ovilla Rd.
- Russell P. Schupmann Elementary – 401 E. Ovilla Rd.
- Red Oak Middle School – 154 Louise Ritter Blvd.
Grab and Go Program:
- Each bag will contain a breakfast and lunch.
- Please refrigerate any cold items that aren’t being consumed immediately as soon as possible.
- Friday bags will also contain breakfast and lunch for the weekend.
- Please do not exit your vehicle, a staff member will bring enough bags for each child in the car.
For more information, download the ROISD Student Nutrition Grab and Go Program flyer
As ROE's school counselor, I develop and implement a school-wide guidance program to support student achievement. I am in each classroom in our school about one time per month. During these lessons we focus on character education - ideas for helping us learn about who we are and how we get along with others. My goal is to make the lessons fun and meaningful. The students will tell you that I usually bring music, one of my favorite books, and sometimes an art project to reinforce the lesson. This is one of my favorite parts of being ROE's school counselor. I tell the kids I have the most fun job on the campus!
Red Oak Elementary