Stadium Rules & Regulations
- All fans will be subject to the district's clear bag policy.
- The district will enforce a "no re-entry" policy during games.
- The Red Oak ISD Police Department will determine the number of security staff for each event where needed.
- No firearms are allowed.
- State law and school district policies will be in effect concerning alcoholic beverages and controlled substances.
- The use of tobacco products in any form is prohibited on all school district property. (State Law)
- Confetti, balloons, or similar items requiring detailed clean-up are not permitted in the stadium.
- Cannons, train horns, air horns, long trumpet horns, etc. are not permitted.
- No sound systems will be allowed in the stadium.
- Items such as Frisbees, balls, whistles, etc. are not allowed.
- Glass bottles/containers are prohibited in the stadium and parking lot.
- No pyrotechnics can be used in the facility.
- Representatives from Red Oak ISD Booster Clubs may sell school-specific spirit items.
- Guidelines for Students at Athletic Events
Ticket Booths & Gates:
- All Red Oak ISD athletic event tickets are sold online at https://www.redoakisd.org/Page/4637.
- Gates will open 1 hour 30 minutes prior to the game time for spectators. Home gates are located on the west side of the stadium. Visitor gates are located on the east side of the stadium.
- All high school and middle school students must have a school ID or be accompanied by a parent/adult to enter the game.
- All elementary students must be accompanied by an adult to enter the game.
- All spectators entering the game on a pass (faculty, administrator, coaches, or district) must present the pass at the gate to enter.
- Band members, drill team, cheerleaders, and pep squads must enter through the assigned gate. They must be accompanied by a sponsor.
- Spectators will not be allowed to leave the stadium and return without purchasing another ticket.
- No outside food or drink may be brought into the stadium; this does not apply to the band, drill team, or cheerleaders.
- Coolers are not allowed.
- No pets are allowed except for guide dogs.
- No backpacks are allowed in the stadium, all camera and medical bags are subject to search.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field or court of play before or after the game.
- Only emergency vehicles may be parked inside the stadium. No vehicles of any kind are allowed to drive on the field surface; including trailers and golf carts.
- All equipment on wheels must not be moved across the field. Please move such equipment around the outside boundaries of the field.
- All team personnel and support groups must be in uniform. Those not participating should remain in the stands. This includes coaches, trainers, student trainers, student managers, and any other support staff. Each school is responsible for their sideline.
- No long metal spikes or cleats may be used.
- No live mascots.
- Food, gum, sunflower seeds, and tobacco are prohibited at all times around or on the field area.
- Props that will mark or cut the field surface will not be permitted.
- Victory lines should be limited to drill teams, pep squads, and cheerleaders only.
- Decoration of the locker rooms is not allowed.
- Only authorized personnel in the field house area before the game, at halftime, or after the game.
- Red Oak ISD will not provide towels.
- Red Oak ISD is not responsible for any articles left in the dressing rooms before, after, or during games.
- No artificial noisemakers will be permitted in the stadium.
- No face paint or sign paint is allowed in the stadium.
- No loitering will be permitted. Spectators must sit in the stands and keep off the rails. Aisles should be kept clear at all times. Students may not cross to the other side of the stadium.
- All signs and banners must be to promote the school team and program. No negative signs toward the opponent. At the closure of the event, designated personnel from each school will remove all signage and straps.