Special Theme Nights for 2019
- September 13, 2019 vs. Joshua – 7th & 8th grade volleyball teams recognized: Theme for the night is Disney Night
- September 20, 2019 vs. Corsicana – West Side Elementary Recognition Night (Shields and Schupmann): Theme for the night is Hawaiian Night
- October 1, 2019 vs. Cleburne – Teacher Appreciation Night: Theme for the night is 80's Night
- October 11, 2019 vs. Ennis – Partner PE Recognition Night: Theme for the night is Tie Dye Night
- October 22, 2019 vs. Waco University – East Side Elementary Recognition Night (Wooden, ROE, Eastridge): Theme for the night is Super Hero Night
- October 29, 2019 vs. Midlothian – Senior Night: Theme for the night is Welcome to the Jungle Night
We believe that Red Oak High School Athletics provide a unifying influence within our student body and between our school and community. The Red Oak athletic family – coaches, staff, and trainers - will endeavor to provide each participant with positive experiences that will help them develop into responsible and respectful young men and women.
We believe that the traits necessary for success in athletics are also fundamental for success in life. We know that our student-athletes benefit from the opportunities provided through sport. We understand that our whole school prospers from the strong sense of loyalty and community generated through athletics.
Red Oak considers athletics an integral part of education and believes that participation in sports develops and instills commitment, responsibility, and loyalty, which will guide them for post-school competition in society.