After the Bell
Red Oak ISD's After School Program
We are located on site at all elementary schools and provide a safe and nurturing environment from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
All programs are based on space availability and parents/guardian must call in advance. After the Bell is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
ROISD After the Bell is a licensed childcare program, available to ROISD students in grades Kinder -5th. The program keeps the students engaged with great activities, academic support, and health and enrichment programs.
To learn more about the ROISD's after school program visit the After the Bell website.
- To reserve a roster spot, fill out this form.
- You will receive an email to confirm your reservation.
- You will receive a second email stating whether space is currently available or if your child was placed on the waiting list.
Tuition and Fees
- Full-Time - $95.00 per week
- Part-Time - $80.00 (3 days or less)
- We accept Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for qualifying families through the childcare subsidy program which helps families with childcare expenses.
* All fees and policies are subject to change
- After The Bell operations are open 3-6 p.m. on all school days.
For more information on the After the Bell program, please contact:
After the Bell Coordinator
Phone (972) 617-4660 ext. 8
Email Stephanie Woodward
Director of Child Care Services
Assistant Director of Child Care Services