Red Oak ISD has changed its enrollment policy while ROISD buildings are closed.
- Centralized Student Enrollment and Withdrawal began Monday, March 23, 2020, and will continue while ROISD campuses are closed.
- The processing of new online applications (NSOE) for this current school year will be handled by the District PEIMS Coordinator.
- All enrollment documentation is still required before an application can be approved and should be uploaded and/or attached in the New Student Online Enrollment Portal.
- Once our campuses have re-opened, the campus registrars will resume enrollment as usual and request the uploaded documentation be presented in person to the campus.
- Questions can be emailed to the following addresses: Amy.Linex@redoakisd.org or Karen.Prachyl@redoakisd.org