Community and Student Engagement (CaSE)
The Red Oak ISD Community and Student Engagement Performance Ratings have been released for the 2016-2017 school year yielding the district an overall “Exemplary” rating. Click to download the 2016-2017 Community and Student Engagement Report.
All school districts and campuses are required to assign a performance rating of Exemplary, Recognized, Acceptable, or Unacceptable for overall performance in the following categories:
- Fine arts
- Wellness and physical education
- Community and Parent Involvement
- The 21st Century Workforce
- Second language acquisition
- Digital learning environment
- Dropout prevention strategies
- Educational programs for gifted and talented students
In Red Oak ISD, local committees were designated to establish rating criteria for each of the 8 areas designated by the State. Rubrics were developed and campuses were scored according to the set criteria.