Red Oak High School Graduation 2021
Red Oak High School
Class of 2021 Graduation
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Globe Life Field in Arlington (new stadium)
Senior Packet Pick-Up and Tickets
Red Oak High School Senior Rehearsal & Packet Pick-Up Class of 2021 Graduation Commencement MANDATORY Practice
Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Performing Arts Center (Students Only and MANDATORY).
If students do not attend, they will not be allowed to participate in the Commencement ceremony.
- The graduation packet will include TICKETS for the graduate (single ticket) and their family (10 general admission), programs (5 each), instruction for the ceremony, and any additional cords, stoles, or collars for the event. Programs will also be available on the graduation website.
- GRADUATES MUST sign-off that they received these items at pick-up.
- Caps and gowns were distributed in April; if missed contact Heath Hall at Jostens 972-732-8558
Students/families seeking additional tickets. DO NOT PAY others for tickets. Please contact Principal Howard Gatewood after the rehearsal.
If students do not attend rehearsal, they WILL NOT be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
Josten's Rep for Graduation Caps and Gowns
To Order Your Cap and Gown and Graduation Products In Person
Jostens Student Center
106 N 6th Street, Midlothian, TX 76065
Monday – Thursday 2-5 p.m.
Or complete the attached forms and email them in:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: 972-723-8558
- Website: www.hallsrecognition.com Red Oak page - Hallsrecognition: Red Oak High School
Josten's Link for Senior 2021 and Graduation Items
Red Oak High School Graduation Guidelines
ROISD graduation stoles allowed:
- White Collar: NHS
- Gold Stole: Hawks Scholars
- Silver Stole: National Technical Honor Society
- Blue/Gold Stole: NJROTC
ROISD graduation cords allowed:
- Gold Cord: Distinguished achievement
- Silver Cord: Foundation with endorsement
- Blue/Yellow Cord: AP Capstone
- Teal Cord: STUCO
- Royal blue and gold Cord: Thespian society honor cords
Types of shoes allowed:
- Boys are to wear dark, solid color shoes
- Girls are to wear neutral solid-colored shoes.
- Dress shoes only – NO FLIP FLOPS or HOUSE SHOES or SNEAKERS
- Students’ hair, including facial hair, shall be clean, neatly cut and/or combed so as to be kept out of the eyes. Unnatural hair coloring that may cause a substantial disruption (Example orange, pink, blue, yellow, etc.) is prohibited.
Expectations for behavior
- All students participating in the commencement exercise at the Globe Life Field in Arlington (new stadium) MUST be present and participate in the practice. This is a necessity for planning and making the ceremony a serene and dignified event. Students not in appropriate school dress or exhibiting behavior that is a violation of the code of conduct at the practice will not be allowed to participate; therefore, they will lose the opportunity to participate in the ceremony. At the practice, we will cover all expectations such as when you receive your diploma, please stand and turn toward the camera for a picture. Refrain from any hand signs, gestures, or signals, or any other behavior that takes away from this once-in-a-lifetime, dignified moment.
- All students must arrive by 7:00 p.m. (1 hour prior) to participate in the ceremony and should report to the holding area for final instructions.
- We will have staff members present to help with gowns, caps, and any other clothing issues.
- The “mortar board” style graduation cap is to be worn flat on the top of the head. Writing or messages on any of the clothing is not appropriate. No decoration's on the graduation cap.
- Students will only wear Honor Cords and stoles denoting outstanding achievements in academics they have earned. The wearing of homemade, commercial ones is strictly prohibited.
- Students who are not dressed appropriately or come to the ceremony in violation of the ROISD code of conduct will not be allowed to participate. Our staff will help monitor before and during the ceremony.
- Commencement Information
- Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Number of Tickets: 10
- Student arrival time: 7:00 PM
- Commencement Practice: Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. in the Performing Arts Center (Students Only and Mandatory). If students do not attend they will not be allowed to participate in the Commencement ceremony.
Caps and gowns
- Heath Hall
- Halls Recognition website
This is a special video announcement by the Red Oak ISD School Board and Superintendent for the ROHS Class of 2021.
We are excited to share this special news with you and many more details will be coming in the spring!