Project Graduation 2020
Baccalaureate Yard Sign
Order your Baccalaureate Yard Sign by April 17, 2020. Signs are 18 inches by 24 inches and are weatherproof. Signs will be displayed at Baccalaureate on May 17, 2020.
Prices: 1 for $35; 2 for $55, 3 for $70
For more information:
The Red Oak High School Class of 2020 Parent Committee seeks to assist the Red Oak High School Seniors by providing financial assistance for Senior activities and events where the normal school budget is not adequate. By providing such support, the intent is to encourage student interest & participation in all Senior activities, which ultimately makes the completion of their Senior year at Red Oak High School a more enriching experience.
In order for a senior to participate in the events sponsored by this group, they must pay their $50 membership fee OR pay the full ticket price for each separate event. This fee helps to offset the expenses incurred for all of the events.
Deadline to join is November 1, 2019.
Please make your check/money order payable to: ROHS Project Graduation 2020. All order forms and payments can be put in the “Class of 2020” box located in the front office of the high school.
Please remember the only events sponsored by the school are senior field trip, prom and graduation. All other senior events are planned and funded by this committee with your contributions, fundraising and community sponsorship.
ALL ORDER FORMS AND PAYMENTS CAN BE PUT IN THE “CLASS OF 2020” BOX LOCATED IN THE FRONT OFFICE OF HIGH SCHOOL. CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS MADE PAYABLE TO ROHS PROJECT GRADUATION 2020
- Sept 4th: LAST CALL for Senior yearbook pictures to be taken @ ROHS PAC
- Sept 6th: Senior shirt orders due ($15 for short sleeves, $20 for long sleeves, $25 for hoodies)
- Sept 12th @ 6:30 am: Senior Sunrise Breakfast @ ROHS Courtyard (students need to wear ID and bring 2 canned goods) hosted by StuCo
- Sept 14th @ 6-9 pm: Senior Luau Party at the Newcomers (1056 S. Lowrance, Red Oak)
- Sept 28th @7 am-2 pm: Garage Sale @ Red Oak Lions Club (Items can be dropped off on Fri, Sept 27th 5-7pm)
- Oct. 19th @ 7-10 pm: Halloween Party at the Red Oak Lions Club (207 W. Red Oak Rd, Red Oak)
- Nov 1st: Membership forms due ($50 per student)
- April 17th: Baccalaureate yard sign order forms due ($35 per sign)
Stay tuned as more events are being planned and will be posted as soon as details are provided.
- Co-President: Brandi Bray
- Co-President: Rhonda Bennett
- Secretary: Jeanne Boniol
- Treasurer: Tracie Pitts
- Membership Chair: Kim Pevehouse
- Fundraiser Chair: VACANT
Senior Class Officers
- President: Aniah Mosby
- Vice President: Libby Bennett
- Secretary: Vy Truong
- Historian: Sebastian Coronado
- Treasurer: Mikaili Morris
- Parliamentarian: Anaiyah Stewart
- Advisor: Madison Rea
Get connected with Senior Class of 2020
Please follow us on Facebook for upcoming information.