Superintendent Search 2019
Superintendent Search Process
Red Oak ISD is prepared for growth and committed to continuing with the family atmosphere that makes us the right choice for many families. Red Oak High School (5A) is touted for the diverse opportunities that are offered to each student in both academics and extracurricular. The District consists of five elementary schools, a middle school, a high school, with an enrollment of approximately 5,891 students. Our Vision in Red Oak ISD is to Realize Our Individual Students’ Dreams (ROISD).
Thank you for your interest in the Superintendent position at the Red Oak Independent School District. We have compiled a list of qualifications for our next Superintendent and the application is now available. Please be advised that all applications and supporting documents must be received by September 3, 2019 @ 5:00 p.m. (CST)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Doctorate preferred
- Texas Superintendent Certificate required
- Central office experience preferred
- Campus administration experience required
- Superintendent experience preferred
- Residency within the District will be required, with housing provided
Please e-mail email@example.com or call
Valerie Durocher Herbert at (210) 979-6633 for an application packet
*Please do not contact Board members directly.
- Tuesday, September 3: Application closes at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 10: Board reviews application starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 16: Interview candidates starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 17: Continue to interview candidates starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 24 Monday, September 30: Follow-up interviews
- Tuesday, October 15: Vote to hire new Superintendent
- TBD: Superintendent reports to District
*Dates are subject to change by the Red Oak ISD Board of Trustees.