skip to main content
Facebook Twitter RSS Youtube Contact Instagram
Home Parents Students Staff Employment
Charge Policy

Parents are strongly encouraged to continually monitor their child’s meal account balance. When a student’s meal account is depleted, the district will notify the parent and/or person standing in parental relation to the student by telephone or email. The student will be allowed to continue purchasing meals for up to a $10.00 overdraft on their account.  

The district will present the parent and/or person standing in parental relation to the student with a schedule of repayment for any outstanding account balance and an application for free or reduced meals. If the district is unable to work out an agreement with the student’s parent and/or person standing in parental relation to the student on replenishment of the student’s meal account and payment of any outstanding balance, the student will receive an alternate meal. The district will make every effort to avoid bringing attention to such a student.


Visit MySchoolBucks

Red Oak ISD Student Nutrition Department now offers another way to put money in your children’s lunch account. Online deposits may be made by simply creating an account and following a few easy steps. Even if you choose not to add money to your child’s account online you may see their account balance and daily transactions on this site. For you own convenience you may also set up low balance e-mail reminders.


Please call Student Nutrition Office at 972-617-2941 ext. 4094

Política De Carg

Se recomienda encarecidamente a los padres que monitoreen continuamente el saldo de la cuenta de comida de su hijo. Cuando la cuenta de comida de un estudiante se agota, el distrito notificará al padre y/o persona que mantiene una relación parental con el estudiante por teléfono o correo electrónico. El estudiante podrá continuar comprando comidas hasta por un sobregiro de $ 10.00 en su cuenta.

El distrito presentará a los padres y/o personas que estén en relación de padres con el estudiante con un horario de reembolso por cualquier saldo pendiente de la cuenta y una solicitud para comidas gratis o reducidas. Si el distrito es incapaz de llegar a un acuerdo con el padre del estudiante y/o la persona que está en relación con el estudiante en la reposición de la cuenta de comida del estudiante y el pago de cualquier saldo pendiente, el estudiante recibirá una comida alternativa. El distrito hará todo lo posible para evitar llamar


Visite MySchoolBucks

El Departamento de Nutrición Estudiantil de Red Oak ISD ahora ofrece otra manera de poner dinero en la cuenta de almuerzo de sus hijos. Depósitos en línea pueden ser hechos por la simple creación de una cuenta y siguiendo unos sencillos pasos. Incluso si usted no elige agregar dinero a la cuenta de su hijo en línea,usted puede ver su saldo de cuenta y las transacciones diarias en este sitio. Para asistirle mejor, usted puede configurar recordatorios de saldo bajo que iran directamente a su correo electronico.


Por favor llame a la Oficina de Nutrición Estudiantil al 972-617-2941 ext. 4094

Aplicaciones disponibles en Espanol en la oficina de las escuela o llamen al 972-617-2941 ext 4094

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Back to Top
109 W. Red Oak Road | PO Box 9000 | Red Oak, TX 75154 | PH: (972) 617-2941 | FX: (972) 617-4333